How to Unlock Bootloader Install TWRP & Root Asus ZenFone 3
This is the latest version of unofficial TWRP for Asus ZenFone 3 that is available on our website. You can download this recovery tool from here and flash device via fast boot. Today i explain you the easiest method How to Root and Install TWRP Recovery on Asus ZenFone 3.
First part you will learn:
- How to unlock bootloader of Asus ZenFone 3.
Second Part you will learn:
- How to install TWRP on Asus ZenFone 3.
Last or 3rd Part You Will Learn:
- How to Root Asus ZenFone 3.
Now, Follow this guide to Unlock Bootloader and easily Install TWRP and also Root Asus ZenFone 3.
If you are an Asus ZenFone 3 user, then you can easily unlock bootloader, root & Install TWRP Recovery On your Asus ZenFone 3 Device. If you already install a custom recovery on Asus ZenFone 3 Device then you can flash the latest version of the TWRP recovery to get more latest features.
So here is the step by step guide to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 3. Read the below note carefully before you Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone 3. Also, check the benefits of rooting from below.
Benefits of Rooting this Device:
- You can install custom ROM & also install a custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- You can Block Ads with the help of ad blocker.
- You can Increase performance & battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps & data.
- You can uninstall original apps.
- You will Root your phone then your phone warranty will be void, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- This Process cause erase your all personal data including data of internal storage, that’s why first take complete backup of your phone and then proceed next.
- Check your phone battery your phone least 70% charged.
How to Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 3
How to Unlock Bootloader of Asus ZenFone 3
1. First, enable USB debugging & OEM Unlock from setting >> developer option >> To enable Developer Options, go to About phone option and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2. Then, download Master zip File and Unzip this files.
3. Now boot your Asus Zenfone 3 Phone into bootloader mode by turn the phone off and then press and hold Volume Up + Power buttons.
4. Now double click on the below files according to your model number to unlock Asus Zenfone 3 bootloader.
0.unlock_ze520kl.bat (for ZE520KL) 0.unlock_ze552kl.bat (for ZE552KL)
5. If the above bat file not work, then follow below commands to unlock Asus Zenfone manually.
fastboot flash all unlock_ze520kl.raw (for ZE520KL)
fastboot flash all unlock_ze552kl.raw (for ZE552KL) fastboot reboot bootloader fastboot oem unlock-go
How to Install TWRP on Asus ZenFone 3 device:
1. First, enable USB debugging and OEM Unlock from setting >> developer option >> then enable Developer Options, go to About phone & tap the Build Number 7 times.
2. Now go to installation directory open ADB folder & open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
3. Now connect your phone with your PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4. You are in the Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5. Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your phone. (Rename the twrp-3.0.2-xxx.img to recovery.img)
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. With above command, you installed the custom recovery on Asus ZenFone 3.
How to Root Asus ZenFone 3:
1. First, download the SuperSu zip file.
2. Now save the SuperSu zip file to your phone.
3. Boot your device into Recovery mode (TWRP) by pressing ‘Volume Up + Power‘ button.
4. Now, in TWRP recovery navigate to Install Zip & select ‘SuperSu.zip’ to Root Asus ZenFone 3.
5. Swipe to install SuperSu & reboot your Asus ZenFone device.
6. Or you can use the following command to push .supersu file into /data
adb push dot.supersu /data/.supersu
7. Now select “ADB Sideload” in TWRP menu and follow below command to push root files.
adb sideload SuperSU.zip
8. Done Enjoy!.
So this is the complete guide of Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP and Root Asus ZenFone 3 with steps.